I Yam What I Yam!

MAGA Home Forums Politics I Yam What I Yam!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Norm BeznoskaNorm Beznoska
    Participant

I Yam What I Yam.

Those five words of Popeye the Sailorman were once the very essence of our country’s ‘core values’ and Judeo-Christian beliefs of the men and women who founded our great country. Like Popeye, I was a “Sailorman”, and “I Yam What I Yam“: a Christian American Family man and Veteran, who believes strongly in ‘God, Country, and Family’.

Once upon a time, most Americans believed in “God, Country, and Family, our national motto “One Nation under God”, and the sanctity of human life.” Unfortunately today, America is no longer “One Nation under God”; especially when we look the other way while the lives of 57 million innocent unborn girls and boys have been taken by abortion since 1973. While the Pro Abortion covens scream “Choice”, I ask “where’s the “choice” of the unborn child? I believe every human being (male and female) is made in the ‘Image and Likeness’ of God, their Creator, Genesis 1:27. And, every child deserves to be born and enjoy their unalienable right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness’, and NOT be aborted by ‘choice’. (Proverbs 139:13-14).

For these beliefs, I’m called a ‘religious bigot and fanatic’. I Yam What I Yam, a proud Pro Life Christian American, Child of God, and Father of three, Grandfather of Five.

Since time immemorial, marriage has always been between a Man, a Woman, and God. Yet the intolerant secular left and news media calls me a ‘homophobe’ for espousing this belief. People can believe what they want, but no Federal Judge can change history, or that fact. I Yam What I Yam; a proud Christian American husband (Genesis 2:24) who learned the greatest gift a man can give his children is to “Love their Mother.” I for one, certainly do not need a Razor blade company or some Hash Tag movement to tell me how to act towards women. In my exchange of wedding vows with my wife, I Promised “I will love you and honor you all the days of my life”. For the past 45 years of marriage, I have tried my level best to keep that promise.

Thanks to powerful anti-God atheist and anti-American forces in government and academia, and a news media hell-bent on mocking and attacking those who stand for traditional family values, I don’t recognize my country anymore. Because I am a Christian, American male and Veteran, I believe a country without borders or barriers, and doesn’t enforce its’ immigration laws, (Romans 13:1-2) is no longer a country, I’m called a “nationalist, racist, Islamaphobe, or white supremacist’ by those who would deprive me of my First Amendment Right of Freedom of Speech. And even my right to write this column.

Because I proudly support President Trump and will do so again in 2020, the democrats and Fake News media curse and revile me, call me “deplorable” and worse, because they are so ‘tolerant and civil’. I Yam What I Yam; a proud, law abiding Veteran for Trump and member of the NRA, who along with millions of other Veterans, swore an Oath to Defend our country from “all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help me, God .There is no expiration date on my Oath. Those radical democrats who demand ‘open borders’ and those illegals who threaten to invade our country would do well to remember that. And our Second Amendment.

I Yam What I Yam. The proud son of a career Cleveland Police Officer, who believed that all men are created equal, and all laws apply equally; no matter the race, gender, or status of each citizen. I believe “Blue Lives, Police and Fire” matter more and more every day to all Americans. Not just because of the violence and danger our Police and Firemen face daily from criminals, but from the vitriol and hatred of the ACLU, and a cesspool of America hating, race baiting democrats and fake news media. (Isaiah 6:8, John 15:13).

Paraphrasing Popeye, “I Yam What I Yam and that’s all What I Yam: A proud Christian, American Family Man and Veteran, who will always “Stand for Our Flag and Kneel before the Cross.” The Flag I served under; live under; and will die under!

Navyman Norm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I Yam What I Yam!
Your information: